WHITE JADE GUA SHA
Literally translated, Gua means “press or stroke,” and Sha means “redness or rash.” Using the Gua Sha on the face involves running a rounded, flat tool over the skin to help increase the boost circulation by up to 400% to help clear toxins from the blood and increase the flow of nutrients and oxygen throughout the skin.
Gua Sha is generally performed with a jade heart shaped tool, as these precious gemstones offer cleansing properties.
- QUANTITY - 1 x Gua Sha Massage Tool
- COLOUR - White Jade Gemstone
- SIZE - 8cm x 6cm Heart Shape
- Helps to promote lymphatic drainage on the skin through massage
- Encourages circulation, helping to eliminate toxins
- Firms the skin
- Depuff and detoxify
- Encourage skin elasticity and mobility
- Relaxes facial muscles and ease tension
- The White Jade Stone helps to rebalance and decongest
- Jade is best for reducing the appearance of puffiness and water retention
- Leaves the skin looking more supple and bright
- Stimulated Collagen Production – The act of Gua Sha creates a short-term red flush, called “controlled trauma,” in the skin. This redness jump-starts the skin’s repair cycles, increasing collagen production and smoothing wrinkles.
HOW TO USE
PREP YOUR SKIN
- On a cleansed face apply a lubricant to prevent irritation.
- Water is best or use a facial mist, oil or serum to help glide the tool over your skin
- Gua Sha can be used daily as part of your skincare routine
- Always start at your neck or jawline and finish at your forehead
- Going in this motion will prevent the fluids from getting trapped in your face
- Using gentle, upward and outward strokes, run the Gua Sha tool over the neck, jawline, chin, and mouth
- Repeat motion at least 3 times
- Next, using short strokes in the same direction (never back and forth), sweep the tool across the cheeks, under the eyes, and over the eyebrows
- Finish with upward strokes from your eyebrows to your hairline
- If you want to relax your muscles, press firmly
- But if you want to ease puffiness, use lighter strokes
Don’t worry if your skin looks red or flushed afterward—that means you have successfully increased circulation and Stimulated Collagen Production
After each use, rinse Gua Sha with warm water and use a neutral soap. Dry with a clean towel.