DUO SET - KONJAC CLEANING SPONGES
This is an essential tool in natural, effective skincare. The konjac is a porous root vegetable that grows in Asia. The plant is naturally alkaline, which leaves skin perfectly balanced. These Konjac sponges are free from chemicals, colouring, additives, and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable and made from a moisture-rich plant fibre.
Our sponges deeply cleanse, gently exfoliate and refine and revitalise your skin for a radiant complexion. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. They are extremely gentle on the skin so they are ideal for daily use. They will remove all makeup if used with a cleanser and water.
- DESCRIPTION: 2 Konjac Cleansing Sponges
- COLOUR: 1 x Pink & 1 x White
- SIZE: 9cm x 7cm
100% Konjac root
Natural White: Suitable for use on a variety of skin types, this sponge contains only water and Konjac vegetable fibre
Pink Clay: Suitable for use on a variety of skin types, this sponge will calm and soothe the skin and effortlessly improving elasticity whilst brightening those pesky dark circles under the eyes.
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin.
- Creates a natural glow.
- Kills acne causing bacteria.
- Effectively balances the pH of the skin.
- Use with or without cleanser.
- 100% biodegradable.
These sponges are entirely biodegradable, making them totally natural and environmentally friendly.
HOW TO USE
- Simply soak the sponge in water to allow it to expand and soften. The sponge should be completely soft, plump and smooth before use. This sponge is hard because it is gently freeze dried straight after being manufactured to preserve it's healing benefits.
- Give the sponge a squeeze to release excess water and then add your RESTORE ULTRA GENTLE GEL CLEANSER.
- Use the sponge to gently cleanse and exfoliate your face in circular motions. You can rinse and repeat as many times as needed. Once cleansed and satisfied, rinse out the sponge and hang it to air-dry.
- To disinfect it once a week - Soak your Konjac sponge in very hot water (not boiling) water for 5 minutes.
- After each use hand wash with warm water and hang to dry.
- The sponge can be used all over the body especially on areas that need a deep clean.
- Each Konjac sponge will last for 4-6 weeks depending on use/care.
- You will notice your sponge will begin to biodegrade towards the end of its life.
- Konjac sponges are 100 percent biodegradable, they can be composted along with your veggie, fruit, and plant remains.